Ride a camel in Marrakech!
Find this spot still obscure to vacationers. Our accomplished and dependable nearby group offers you the best for this family-accommodating movement. Riding a camel is an unquestionable requirement for your end of the week in Marrakech : get to know this exquisite creature and walk the tracks through the stone desert and a bit of the palm woods.
Live the realness: for this camel trip, we will get you at your inn to take you to the beginning site. We give you a cheich (traveler scarf) to shield you from the sun. The little additional: a lunch break with Moroccan hotcakes (called msemen) is sorted out on the course to uncover a few privileged insights of Moroccan tea.
Appreciate with us Berber cordiality in a run of the mill house. In regard of the creatures, we propose you to spend remarkable minutes.
Live in a couple of hours the enchantment of trains, for example, those that confused the desert between the Sahara and the Atlantic Ocean.
½ day Quad Biking at Marrakech palm Grove & Rock Desert
This quad ride takes around 45 km. You will find the palm forest of Marrakech and the little piles of JBILAT (634 m). This sloping territory offers numerous conceivable outcomes for both fledgling and experienced riders (our aides adjust to your dimension). Here is an overly half day quad Marrakech to find the encompassing of the city and the little heap of JBILAT! Go along with us for a visit riding a quad Marrakech on the rough and desert fields in the core of the palm forest of Marrakech, between the waterway and the palm forests. Investigate the encompassing Berber towns while getting a charge out of the wonderful scenes of Marrakech palm woods and rough desert. Stop at the occupant where a mint tea and Moroccan flapjacks will be advertised!
- Transfer back and forth from your hotel.
- Equipment (helmet, mask …)
- Tea break at the inhabitant.
- Powerful and well maintained equipment.
- Supervision and assistance by professional guides.
- Liability insurance.
- Minimum age for driving a quad is 15 years with parental permission.
- Come with a suitable outfit: T-shirt and long pants, with closed shoes and long sleeves, gloves and jacket for the winter.
- Three session a day : 9am, 2pm and 16pm
- You do not need a driver’s license for this activity.